Lafayette, CO Landscaping
Creation Landscaping Services works with you and your design ideas. We install simple landscaping that make your property beautiful and easy to maintain. Most of our customers are Lafayette residence owners looking to change and improve their established landscapes; we do not offer new construction back yard installations.
Our speciality is landscape renovation projects that take 2-3 days.
- We install flower beds, vegetable gardens, meandering paths, river rock, granite, flagstone, shredded wood mulch, small/medium/large flowering shrubs, annuals, perennials, rock/block/timber retaining walls, sod, shade trees, and more.
- We love to plant fruit trees like apple, peach, pear, plum, and cherry for people who want to make their own pies, applesauce, jams, and jellies.
- Shade trees add a special dimension to a yard, and we plant many different kinds. We are partial to Oaks that do well in Colorado, including Red Oak, and several White Oaks like the Swamp White, English, and Heritage.
- We install water-efficient sprinkler systems as part of a landscaping project to keep your landscaping green and healthy. Our drip line installations will supply small amounts of water directly to your xeric plants and perennial flower beds.
- We use our 36″ wide walk-behind tractor and 7’x14′ dump bed trailer to remove unwanted junipers, sod, fence posts, shrubs, trees, ponds, and trash.
To learn more about Creation Landscaping, click About Us